Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wiener Dog Torture.

The other day I saw a lady jogging with a wiener dog. This seems extraordinarily cruel to me. Those little stumpy legs and that sagging belly? That's not a body built for speed...even if it is a jogging pace. If I were to hazard a guess, I betcha that for each stride that his jogging master took, his little cocktail wiener legs would have to take 50. There is no science behind this guess, none at all. I didn't actually follow and count, and figure out the ratio. I suppose it would have helped the story had I done that.

On a related note, I always thought the best name for a wiener dog would be Bratwurst.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh. At least that dog won't have one of thos sagging stomachs almost touching the ground, which must cause them problems when they try to walk over speed bumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my first, and seemingly only reader...:)

    Your right, a fit wiener dog has less chance of hurting his...um....well, you know.

    ReplyDelete