Thursday, January 28, 2010

Keepin' On Keepin' On.

Keeping with my desire to write at least something each day, here is a new blog post.

Ummmm.....errrrrrr......uhhhhhhh.....hmmmmmm. Can anyone tell me what I should put here? Developing as a writer is very difficult if I cannot actually write stuff. Mind you, it is almost 10 at night and my brain is a little on the fried side. Maybe if I tried writing earlier in the day? That would make sense, I suppose.

I have several posts that I have been working on for a while that I will eventually put up. They are, as blogger refers to them, drafts. So, I have these drafts, and I do work on them, and I will get them up. But, in the meantime, I still have to make sure that I am writing something each and every day. Must keep the fluids and chemicals and blood and icky bits of matter working up there in the skullery region.

With all of this said, it is now time to go and listen to my ipod which has me thoroughly annoyed. It likes to skip to the next song half way through a track. Why does it do this??? Why, Mr. Jobs...WHY! I have always been impressed with Apple products. I have only ever owned one Apple product previous to this, and it was an ipod nano that my wife found in the bathroom of a movie theater. That one worked well. This newer ipod classic with a 160GB hard drive... wellll, it's not impressing me quite so much. I've been seriously considering buying a Mac computer of some sort. But, my concern is that because Apple seems to have grown into such a massive company, and it always wants to be on the cutting edge of a very competitive industry, that quality is starting to decrease in the quest to get the "best" thing out there onto the market as fast as possible. However, I do say that without having any knowledge or understanding of how the electronics industry actually works, or whether or not this may or may not be the case. So, please ignore the last few lines of this post.

Goodnight. May all of your ipod songs play through to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment