Thursday, February 16, 2012

Screw You, Engle.


Oh geez, this guy. I wish I had more energy tonight to waste on this, but I don't. So, I'll just let this giant egotistical mouthpiece spew his bile and be done with it. Why does he always sound like he just got off of 4 day bender in a motel, where he smoke and drank everything he could get his hands on? He probably woke up an hour before this, groaned and remembered that he had to go yell at some punk ass kids for a while about something that he will make up in the car as he goes. Why do people listen to this guy?? And what's with his little bobbing and weaving WWE wrestler thing he has going on sometimes? He really should be wearing spandex or something, no? I expect him to take out a folding metal chair any minute and start wacking people with it. Boy do I loathe this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment