Monday, May 7, 2012

I Should Never Shut Up, But...

...I promised I would shut up about something recently, and I regret it. But, to make life a bit easier for us, I did. Damn it!

Sorry, this is somewhat of a cryptic blog post that I am writing basically for me to get this off of my chest, although, generally speaking, that's what this blog generally is always about, right? Right.

I'm also mad that the W key on my keyboard keeps sticking, but that's going off topic too far...

Where was I? Oh, ya, shutting up. Boy I'm mad that I did that, and mad that the guy I promised it to. I don't like the guy, I have to be honest. I don't like him. I mean, I don't wish him ill will. I never wish that on people, even if I don't like them. I should stress that....

I did it again, didn't I? I went off topic a bit...

Anyway, on to a different topic anyway, although somewhat related. Boy am I tense! My whole body hurts. I hate massages, but feel as though I could use one. But, I really don't want one, because I don't like massages. So, don't even try to offer me one. Why am I tense? Well, it's a tense time. Tell you more, you say? Well, where do I begin?

So, we are living in Doha, Qatar at the moment. My wife is working for a University. Her contract is up. Neither of us have jobs lined up. Or a home. We leave in less than two months. Yes, this is a tad stressful, as you can imagine.

And, there is more....and I shall write about it....at another time....


No comments:

Post a Comment