Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Fools God Makes

The Vicksburg Post of Vicksburg, Mississippi (www.vicksburgpost.com) printed a lovely, brief and utterly confusing letter on March 7th, 2010.


Global warming zealots being offered a lesson in humility

I think Al Gore and his global warming advocates were made fools of by God.

They would be wise to remember the Scripture. “If a man thinks himself to be wise, I will make him a fool so he can become wise!” What’s happening now has happened before and will happen again.

James Boone

Vicksburg


What the heck is this all about? Where did it come from? What is it connected to? What does it even mean?? Why??

Beats me! I have no clue what was going on in the mind of one Mr. James Boone from Vicksburg, Mississippi when he wrote this letter. I am wondering if HE even knew what was going in his own mind at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment